Ringer Soft E-commerce Solution
E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
E-commerce businesses may also employ some or all of the followings:
- Online shopping for retail sales direct to consumers via Web sites and mobile apps, and conversational commerce via live chat, chatbots, and voice assistants
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling;
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes.
- User and Mobile Friendly Website.
- Customer Registration , Account Management and Shopping Cart System.
- Order and Store Management.
- Multiple Pricing Structures with Sales Tax Calculation.
- Customized Discount Functionality.
- Flexible Shipping Structures and Shipping Notification via email for improved client relations.
- Product Categories and Variants – size, color, dimensions, etc. .
- Advance Payment Information
- Wish List and Return Policy.
- Product Ratings & Reviews.
- Related Items.